GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
FISHBOWL IS THE EQUIPMENT INVENTORY SOFTWARE SOLUTION.
Learn how Fishbowl can help you monitor, manage, and maintain your entire workflow.
HOW DO YOU REMAIN COMPETITIVE IN TODAY’S MARKETPLACE?
Across the multiple fields of the demanding Manufacturing Industry, functional and efficient equipment is necessary to remain competitive. Lack of preparation can often translate into idle machines, mismanaged assets, or forgotten maintenance repairs that balloon into excessive costs and, in some cases, hefty fines from industry regulations.
For all the modern equipment advances offered to manufacturers, one of most powerful tools is not a machine at all, but the software to track it: Equipment Inventory Software.
HEAVY DUTY TOOL
Equipment Inventory Software can perform all of your heavy lifting in its capacity to monitor, manage, and maintain your entire workflow. Here is a sample of features found within this streamlined software.
- Eliminate laborious audits with asset tracking: know where it’s going and for how long.
- Coordinate future jobs and availability to keep those assets in use.
- Track machine production to ensure customers stay satisfied.
- Factor total cost projections to shifting needs and secure your bottom line.
- Multi-location tracking collects and combines all your data for easy access.
- Repeatable schedules for cyclical work orders and assets.
- Auto-purchase orders and auto-ship at custom set points.
- Multi-order capacity for large or varied location purchases.
- Create custom work orders specific to customer needs and regulations.
- Integrate instructions per specific user or worker.
- Set customer manufacture types.
- Track equipment repair with the ability to auto-schedule according to unit.
- Review repair vendor location, inventory, and relationship.
- Auto-ship the needed inventory to multiple locations.
- Generate custom repair orders, with location and instructions.
Put your assets to the best use, and keep them there, by using the most important tool of all: Equipment Inventory Software, with its ability to monitor, manage, and maintain your entire workflow.