Would you like to make it easier for your customers to place orders with you?
Would you like to reduce the double handling of taking and entering customer orders?
Are your customers busy during work hours and hard to get in front of?
Is you answered yes to any of the above you should take a look at connecting your Fishbowl with the SalesIn B2B order portal. As an existing Fishbowl user, it really is as simple as “Plug and Play”!
Often the process of learning new software can be daunting, especially when it comes to implementing the new solution and teaching staff how to use it. Don’t get me started on transferring data…endless hurdles am I right?
Well, when integrating SalesIn and Fishbowl we have made this process incredibly simple to understand and implement. So firstly, what is the SalesIn B2B Order Portal, and what does it do?
WHAT IS THE SALESIN B2B ORDER PORTAL?
SalesIn B2B, is a simple and efficient B2B Ecommerce platform designed to assist wholesalers and distributors in selling products to customers online 24/7 through a customized portal. Some of the benefits and features when using SalesIn are:
- Lower order processing costs.
- Lower information updating costs.
- Improved customer retention and satisfaction.
- New customers attracted by 24/7 ordering.
- A stunning product gallery that looks great on any device.
- Customers can place orders at any time convenient to them.
- Access available through your website.
- Show off your product range and hi-light promotions.
- Customers see their own pricing, stock availability and more.
The SalesIn-Fishbowl workflow is straightforward, sales that are created in SalesIn B2B portal are sent to Fishbowl during the order integration cycle that will occur every 15mins. The full SalesIn integration will run every 2-3hours to update all the other data such as, items, item images, prices, photos, and list goes on!