LEARN HOW TO FUTURE PROOF YOUR BUSINESS AGAINST COVID-19 WITH FISHBOWL - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you need to take credit card or debit card payments for customer orders, then you will need a Payment Gateway or Merchant Service.
Fishbowl users are able to accept secure payments using Square or Authorize.net.
Offer your customers the security of these world leading trusted payment gateways.
Fishbowl integrates with Square
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Square is a popular merchant services provider that lets small businesses accept credit cards and other forms of payment from customers. By integrating with Fishbowl, you will be free to push payments to your inventory records and to other solutions connected to Fishbowl such as your Accounting system.
Benefits of Fishbowl’s Integration with Square
- Payment Posting: Square’s integration with Fishbowl allows it to post payments to sales orders as cash moves from a customer’s bank account to yours.
- Easy Integration: Fishbowl’s Payment Gateway module, located in the Integrations module group, is where you will find a button to press to setup the Square integration.
- Setup Instructions: There are simple instructions on how to sign up for a Square account and then connect it to Fishbowl to start accepting payments.
- Accounting Updates: If you use QuickBooks® and Xero, you can integrate it with Fishbowl to automatically update the general ledger with payments from Square.
Fishbowl Integrates with Authorize.net
Authorize.net is a popular gateway that has a built-in connection to Fishbowl. Fishbowl users can accept customers’ credit card payments directly from your manufacturing and warehouse management solution.
Benefits of Fishbowl’s Integration with Authorize.net
- Process Credit Cards: Authorize.Net accepts all major credit cards, and they get instantly posted to sales orders in Fishbowl.
- Built Into Fishbowl’s Interface: Authorize.Net is part of the Fishbowl interface, and all you have to do is set up the connection to get started.
- Simple Setup: Fishbowl walks you through the process of obtaining and entering the appropriate API and transaction key numbers to connect Fishbowl and Authorize.Net.
- Authorize.Net Emulator: WorldPay® and other payment gateways are also accessible through the Authorize.Net Emulator, which is also available through Fishbowl’s interface
START YOUR FREE TRIAL
No credit card details required. Enter your details and download your free trial now!